Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday

Just trying to get the worst of the messes handled before take-off to PHX tomorrow.  My office continues to meet a low standard of appearance.

March Madness.  I see it as either Des Moines again, or another trek to the Twin Cities.  The first weekend games are March 17-20.  4 needs to ask for the 18th off.  If it's DM, I can see the QCA folks coming over for a late lunch on that Friday.  If it's the TC, we'd need to take all of Friday off, and 4 might need to fly in on Friday morning.  Looking for input.  Anyone?  Bueller?

To RevKev, my vision for improvement to my living room is a new couch.

My pal Bill returned Sunday night from his 12-day journey to New Zealand.  Very positive reports.  And it was Summer, down under!  He'll be working on the jet lag this week.

Just did the on-line check-in for the trip tomorrow.  What could go wrong?

Maybe more later.

BCOT

4 comments:

Kristen Charles said...

If you get a new couch... can I have your old one???

camperkev said...

Now I gotta see this couch!

1 said...

I'm open to either location for march madness. 1.1 has to ref that weekend so he won't make the trip to dm. I had a good time last year. Its the last weekend of my spring break so if we did dm I could go whenever.

Kristen Charles said...

kev, i just have really crappy furniture