Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday

So I wasn't successful in getting here yesterday.  Let's just say I had a birthday Sometimer's moment.  Just a busy day.

This needs to get done, or a measurable portion of the year will already be gone.  Here's my best shot at 2011 goals:

1.  Col du Tourmalet in August.
2.  Wrigleyville for a Cubs - Cardinals game.
3.  Write at least one short story.  I'd like to say, "book", but I need to lower the target!
4.  Rehab my living room to bring it out of the '70's!
5.  It's no change from before, but do the Trot in under an hour.
6.  Bring my golf handicap to 14.  That means shooting 85 or less, consistently.
7.  Lower my cholesterol to 200.  Say good-bye to chips and fries!
8.  Get to NYC to see 3!
9.  Get my right rotator cuff fixed!
10. Add something to my professional resume.  This one needs more thought.

That's not a bad list.  The real challenge will be Point 3.

The report this AM from China came on my Yahoo email.  Twitter is blocked at 2's current location, as is 4000 Days.  I can understand the blog, but Twitter?  Those 140 characters might bring down the regime!

More here later.  Anyone else walking the plank on 2011 goals?

BCOT

1 comment:

camperkev said...

For the '70s living room make-over project I recommend setting a series recording of the following showes on the DIY network:

House Crashers
Man Caves
Sweat Equity