Friday, January 07, 2011

Friday AM

Hello Day 3 with The Winniferous!  Not sure that I'll survive.  I was doing the math last night and whereas I had originally thought that I'd have Winnie for about five days before my trip to Scottsdale next week, and then a couple of days afterwards, the real deal is a week before, and a week after!  Hmmm.  Not quite the program the back of my mind had loaded in the hard-drive.

Here's a hot-off-the-press pic from Hong Kong with 2 and cousin Carrie.  This was via email from Carrie, but 2 must have found an Internet connection as she has posted several entries to Twitter this morning.  Which is early tomorrow morning over there.  I'm sure we'll get more photos in the next few days.

Today was also Day 1 of my only New Year's resolution (made so far):  I'm doing the 0900 spin class every Friday as a "meeting" on my work schedule.  The instructor is my fav, and it gives me the opportunity to have a Friday night for social purposes.  It worked fine today.

I hope Jim Harbaugh goes to the pros.  I find him to be an over-bearing rah-rah whiner when he doesn't get his way.  He's almost (but not quite) as bad as Bielema at Wisconsin. (Hated to see the Big Ten lose in Pasadena, but at least it was Wisconsin.)

I'm posting this from an open-office computer at the office.  Another bug on my desktop.  Hard to get things done in this day and age if your primary computer is off-line.

3 checked in this AM and filed a good report from The Big Apple.  She advises that a new entry will be hitting her blog soon.

Maybe more here later.  Make it a great TGIF.  I am.

BCOT

3 comments:

Kristen Charles said...

My thoughts exactly on the Rose Bowl loss. Haven't followed Harbaugh much this season but from what I know, I wouldn't be sad to see Michigan pass on him.

School shooting in Omaha earlier this week keeping us busy. Shooter was a kid from Lincoln. Definitely TGIF!

1 said...

I am so jealous of your recurring 9am meeting. and also of your trip to scottsdale. 1.1 and i are seriously in talks about a return trip to tahoe, with the caviat that srh goes, too! traveling with 1.01 and no help does not sound like a vacation to me....

2 said...

Greetings from Hong Kong 4000K days! Thanks for taking care of Winnie. I'll try and send some pics sometime soon. Not sure when I'll have the chance, but I'll try. Love you all!