Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday PM

The Deep Freeze is headed here.  Below zero later in the week.

I feel like I'm that dog owner from the TV commercials whose pet refuses to eat every option on the menu.  I now have two bags of puppy chow that The Winniferous won't even sniff at.  I tried to trick her at lunch and mixed peanut butter in a bowl of one of the offending entrees, and she barely took a lick.  And she loves peanut butter!

So I picked up some new "top shelf" stuff tonight and she became an addict.  Exact-portion, shrink-wrapped meals that looked good to me too.  This may be a problem for 2 upon her return.  Then again, I think that The W has begun to wonder when that girl whom she lives with is getting back.

Augie has a home game tomorrow night and is going for 16 in a row to start their season.  Their big inside and they bring lots of people.  (The one weak link is back-up point guard.)  They're also home on Saturday, but they end up with lots of road games to close their schedule.  If they stay healthy, they could get deep in the tournament.  With home game for the conference tourney, and a couple of home games in the D III tournament.`

Curious for reports from 3 on the trip South of the border.  Beyond the "couples" massage.

Make Wednesday a good one.

BCOT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When they are hungry they will eat...

Tahoe Phil