Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday

1 is being a bit testy in evaluating my travel schedule, maybe, eh? Then again, I have to admit that when I finally registered for the program, I knew that I would be subject to some second-guessing. January 17 -20. Just don't go running around the block that week!

Early spin today. Not an easy choice with the cold temperatures. But I'm headed down to Muskie for dinner tonight, and I needed the workout. Big turn-out for the class, including a guy who has been there a couple of times now who swaps out the peddles on the bike for his own!!! He comes in with the wrench to do it! And his cadence is like three times mine. In race pace, he's a blur. I'm thinking that he belongs at a higher-skilled class. If not, it's a good act.

The new teeth are good, but feel a little strange. I elected to do a one-week trial before he cements them in for the duration. Sitting in the chair for the installation, followed by x-rays and cleaning brought back the not-so-good memories of the long sittings for braces in middle school (including the pulling of four teeth), and the various efforts to establish a good cosmetic solution to the front teeth from college through my late thirties. I have paid the dentist well in my time.

Maybe more later. Or not.

BCOT-

1 comment:

1 said...

i wasn't being testy, just making sure you remembered that there is this thing happening at the end of the month...or earlier.

in other dental news, lucy has a chipped tooth and is basically in need of a $500 root canal. suite.