Sunday, December 06, 2009

Sunday II

A message from 4 in Lincoln: The back yard in June, and the backyard today. Hello December!

Another afternoon with Winnie. 2 had business at the museum. The spin class this AM was hard, but I still did almost three with W this afternoon. Walking (mostly). She has a lot of energy.

(My pal Pete has joined Gold's for the Winter so that he can join in the spin classes. Today was his first one. While he has ridden the programmable bikes at the fitness center, this was his first time in a class. He was impressed, and not by just the female talent in the group.)

Thanks to SRH for some work today to clean the carpet from the spill at FFF last week. Pretty well erased, but there is probably a professional cleaning contract for the full upstairs in my future.

Another entry later to opine on the BCS selections.

BCOT

No Christmas lights, but I did get the electric extension cord run from the garage to the front of my house. If the snow holds off, I may get the strands up before the actual holiday.

No comments: