Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday

Cold! Cold! Cold!

I go to the dentist first thing tomorrow to finalize the replacement of my top front teeth bridge. The preliminary work was done right after Thanksgiving, and I have had a temporary appliance in for the last couple of weeks. Not cheap and not pain-free. But I needed an upgrade, and the insurance coverage required a before-year-end transaction. The new pearly-whites will be on full display in the TC in 10 days.

I registered for a conference in Orlando in late January. The early-registration discount ended today and I finally convinced myself to make the commitment. Don't really like Florida. Orlando in particular. Way too much congestion and way too many kids. And I've stayed away for several years. But the conference is timely and the travel costs are reasonable. Warm weather in January covers several negatives.

Here's a little quiz: When it comes to current events, politics, world affairs and Big Business, who do you believe? The politicians on either side of the aisle are a joke. Network newsers? Below awful. Cable? Spare me. NPR and the NYT? Com'on. FOX and MSNBC? Shut 'em down. Is there anyone out there reporting (or making) the news without an agenda?

Still working on Plan B for my Christmas shopping. 2 has volunteered to help.

Any wine orders for FFF in the TC?

I'll try for more creativity tomorrow.

BCOT

2 comments:

1 said...

HOPE YOU DON'T MISS THE BIRTH OF YOUR FIRST GRANDCHILD BECAUSE YOU'RE AT SOME DUMB WORK CONFERENCE!!!!!

camperkev said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...LMAO!