Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday

Very low key Friday for me. After outings both Wednesday and Thursday nights, my system had little capacity for Tuscan red. Actually, maybe that wine that I had with our Christmas lunch today down at the Woodfire Grill put me over the edge. (This is the old Centro with no re-modeling. Decent wine list, but not much Tuscan to choose from in my price range. The selected alternative was a Malbec from Australia.)

I found out last night that my pal Pete is headed to Florida in early January for the Iowa game. It's a bit of a family thing as at least two of the boys and his brother from Hotlanta are going as well. Son Brett still has a lot of Hawkeye in his blood from those two years on the bball team. The Orange Bowl could be a nice respite from the Winter (if the good Hawks show up!)

Has the schedule for the FFF movie been set? Movie determined?

Maybe a spin class in the AM. Also plan to run Winnie for at least a couple of miles.

Hope 3 survives the storm in the forecast for the East coast. She's supposed to go to the Boston Pops tomorrow night. Very cool.

More thoughts on the season this weekend.

BCOT

1 comment:

4 said...

Jealoussssss of the Wessel's trip to Miami. What kind of jobs are his kids working that they can take mid-week off??