Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saurday

Just a few lines in some extra time before my client meeting in Waterloo.

It's been a busy week for me. And for Tiger and Brian Kelly. My guess is that Tiger will stay in the weeds for several months. Maybe not even play in The Masters, which would be a huge statement. Once he comes back, and if he wins a few tournaments, he will crawl back up the respectability pole. If he doesn't win, his legacy will be the girl friends. At least they were mostly hotties.

I think Kelly will be successful at ND. He has a college coaching pedigree and he has shown that he can win. I hope he has a a good defensive coordinator in mind.

There's been more snow up in this area. They said that the Iowa basketball team had to stay over night here after their game with UNI earlier in this week. Still lots of cars and trucks in the ditches. (Had to bring the Buick out of the garage for the trip. I'll rinse her down once I get back home.)

I had a "Letter to the Editor" published in today's local paper. I had written a short critique of a small headline article that they had run in Monday morning's Sports Section that featured a very sexy color picture of Blake Lively (who was the SNL host on Saturday). My position was that the paper had jumped at the opportunity to run some skin that had no direct bearing on the topic. It wasn't even a picture from the SNL spoof, just one of her stock fashion photos. This is the paper that I have always said would run a photo of "Man bites Dog" everyday on page one if they had the photo.

Take Navy and give the points.

Got to head to my meeting. More later.

BCOT

2 comments:

4 said...

We ran a story last night about Tiger - not directly about the hos but that he's withdrawn himself indefinitely from profesh golf.

camperkev said...

I hear he's changed his name to Cheetah Woods.