Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesday

I have pretty well lost contact today. My office looks like an accountant's in tax season.

Enjoyed 1 and 2's comments on yesterday's blog. I can be the blame for lots of issues in your adult lives. I encourage you not to emulate much of my decision-making.

Saw 2 at Duck Creek SB's this AM. I had stopped in around 8:45 for a second cup. She pulled in as I pulled out. I think that she has become addicted.

The hardest thing about my job right now is that I have to shift from tax return questions, to investment issues, to client inquires, to staff oversight, to telephone calls, and to who knows what else, in the space of 30 minutes. It creates a lot of stress.

2 is in charge of adding color to my re-modelled bathroom. Shower curtain and wall adornments. Maybe towels and the like.

The games are underway. I got Wally's entry into the family contest. I'll do mine in the AM. Uncle Phil advises me that Wally's entry doesn't qualify for the travelling trophy. If Wally were to win, I'd buy a separate trophy for him. He's family to me. He and I did this a long time before the ESPN set-up. We would sit at the sport's book at the Tropicana in Vegas and argue about the games before it became an industry. I always do his entry at a different time than my own. He favored the West, the Big 8 (now Big 12), and outlaw schools that were big on JC transfers and low on GPA's.

Glad to see 3 in the family contest. Hope her Internet fees on the cruise ship are covered by some blanket, daily access package.

I know 2 and 4 are headed up to the TC to see 1 tomorrow. Always feels good to see the girls together. But I miss them when they are not in this area code.

Late for me. See you on line tomorrow.

Be careful out there.

No comments: