Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday

Real brief. I've got to go to Coaching Clinic 101 with Roy.

Can't say that there were many surprises in the picks. The biggest cry-baby's, Syracuse, K-State and Drexel are not that close to my heart. I did think that Illinois, Arkansas and Stanford all got in because of their conference reputations.

The clock is ticking on your selections.

2 and 4 came over for BBQ. Steak and chicken strips. Au gratin potatoes. Good stuff.

Margret got out for the first time yesterday. Had to drive over the small snow/ice bank in front of my garage. But she fired right up and felt good.

Have a great evening.

Be careful out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New blocks on my work internet access prevents me from checking the ESPN Horan Family Tourny page. I've printed them out and will input them tonight at home..

It is very very nice here today! As was yesterday, when I did my 7 MILE RUN!! Yea! Thats right. I did it.

This weather sort of gives me the spring cleaning itch. I'm tempted to start clearing out Mary's room and taking over her closet...She isn't ever going to move back in, right?

Found out I get to go to the Gala here in a couple weeks..dad, ya otta think about it...tell your friends...open bar AND a wine grab.. :)