Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sunday AM

Saturday was another dis-jointed day and I didn't get back to the office to make an entry.

Way to go Hawks! I think they have that NIT berth secured.

I see where the team that beat Augie on Thursday night pulled another upset yesterday in St. Paul by beating the Tommies at home.

The bathroom project is another day or two from completion. And they still don't have the replacement doors available so the true completion is probably as much as 10 days or more away. I hate the mess. There is a little film of dust on every surface throughout my entire house.

I'll add a true Sunday entry later today. I need to come back in to do some office re-arranging as a new employee starts tomorrow and we aren't ready for her as the offices are now set up.

Be careful out there.

No comments: