Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday

Beautiful day again here. Need to get in my Shel Silverstein run this evening.

My pal Roy's decision to blow off the Ryder Cup trip was apparently a good choice. I guess the travel was a pain in the behind, the weather was pretty iffy, the viewing at the matches was no-so-good, and the Americans played like bumkins. Not quite the recipe for a good time.

Had a couple come in for a meeting this afternoon and the women's name was Mary Margaret. I told her that I knew someone else with that name.

I have a mangey cat living under my deck. Really mangey. Really. The neighbors along my driveway have been feeding it. Apparently, this has been going on for some time. Lest there be any doubt, there is a zero percent chance that that cat will enjoy the heat of my home come Winter.

I think Aunt Margaret has a birthday this month. She's old.

Good luck to the IC girls on a successful week in the classroom. Hope the Hawks do well come Saturday.

Sorry for the lack of wisdom tonight.

Be careful out there.

No comments: