Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday

I will try to add some to this tonight from Minnesota.

This is another day, a rare day, for me in a suit. The coffee crowd was in border-line shock, as were the Augie folks at the breakfast meeting. I have set a low standard that people have now fully accepted. Trying to conform to the proper dress code for others may now actually draw more attention than if I just showed up in my jeans as per normal.

Great business reception/party last night in Moline. A successful client of mine throws a fully catered tent party every other year that gets attended by hundreds. Very well done. The weather cooperated and it was good to see the full crew. Its always a positive feeling to hang out with successful people. Even better when they are your clients and friends.

More later from the road.

Be careful out there.

No comments: