Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday


So the blank picture is one I took from my trip up Lautaret in September, and the other with the riders was taken today as the peloton tried to emulate my ride up the same road.  The mountains in the distance are the real deal.

I'm headed up to Galena this afternoon to pick up my Chicago friend, leave his car, and come back here to be ready to roll in the AM.  Sounds like my pals Pete and Ron will also be joining for the Saturday ride.  Suite.

The Winniferous did her first damage to my belongings last night...a sofa pillow just minding it's own business.  2 has some repair work to do.  Otherwise, The Winniferous was ok, enthusiastic, and entertaining.  But it was good to be able to pass her back to 2 at evening's end.

4 reports that Big Red has made the move to the Big 10.  My guess is that an annual football game between Nebraska and Iowa will become a huge deal.  What will happen to the 'Clones?

Gotta go.  Have a great weekend.

BCOT



No comments: