Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday AM

Hey to all from Cornhusker Country.

This is just a short entry to maintain a little flow here on the blog while on the road. The Winniferous was ready to get up by 0600, so we're bonding here on the new couches for a while before we wake up 4, do our Starbuck's run, and then head back East.

So here is my communal Valentine's greeting to my numbered progeny. It's not a vase of flowers or a balloon bouquet, but the thought is there. I don't think I do checks on Valentine's Day. Sorry.

And I'm a day late in giving recognition to 1.01 who celebrated her one month birthday yesterday. For that milestone (or is it a milepebble?), here's to 1.01 as a belated distinction of Granddaughter of The Day. This pic is a couple of weeks old, so I"ll try to get a more current one in the next day or two.

I see on Google News this morning that Nate Robinson won the NBA slam dunk contest last night during the All-Star weekend in Dallas. For the third time. Not that I necessarily care, but, uh, who is Nate Robinson?

It is Daytona today. (BTW, I did win the Under bet on Danica yesterday. She got collected in a multi-car crash in lap 58 of the 120 lap race.) My bet today, which is little better than a lottery ticket, is Kasey Kane or Brad Keselowski.

Maybe more here later.

BCOT

No comments: