Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday



There was a fire at the Adventureland Amusement Park in Des Moines over the weekend. It looks like it was in the buildings near the front of the park that they call "Main Street". I'm thinking that we probably bought some trinkets or t-shirts in one of the shops in these buildings.

I did my own snow-blowing this morning on the 3-4 inches of new snow. My neighbor had been doing my sidewalk and driveway most of the Winter, so I decided to pay back the favor today. He's still way ahead.

My pal Pete got caught in the snow last night flying in from Denver. They finally caught a flight to Cedar Rapids, rented a car, and got home around 4 bells this AM. Yuck! Love that travel stuff. Glad for the comfort of my couch.

March Madness. Des Moines. March 19-21. Be there.

(Have no clue what Blogger is doing with my pics. I need to go back and see what I changed in my Preferences. Tomorrow.)

BCOT

2 comments:

1 said...

i'm pretty sure that my bear, cinnamon, whom i slept with almost until college came from adventureland.
LBH, though people, it's not like we had a habit of buying trinkets all the time...times a trinket by four and it gets expensive!!! that's probably why it was so special when we did get something, and why i remember cinnamon 20 years later:)

srh said...

Cinnamon is still at home, Maybe Peyton could use a well loved bear....