Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday AM

Just a short update this morning.

It looks like we have 2 and SRH heading to the TC this afternoon to greet 1.01 on her first Valentine's Day. LtPC and Winnie are going West to take furniture to 4. Lots of seat time for all. A small by-product: the oh-dark-hundred departure time tomorrow translates to no Biaggi's tonight. Pluses and minuses on that one.

My latest "lost keys" episode was this AM in my recycling bin. Along with a couple of empties, I tossed my keys into the half-full tub, then made the mistake of trying to pick them up with a gloved hand. Naturally, all that did was fumble them and allow them to trickle through the assortment of plastic, glass and tins all the way to the bottom of the container. So I had to lay four foot tall container on it's side, and pull all of the stuff out to get to the keys. At least I knew they were there.

Received valentines from Beantown, Lincoln and TC this week. Very suite.

UPDATE: I did receive my first free drink card from Starbuck's in yesterday's mail.

More tonight with the Winniferous.

BCOT

2 comments:

2 said...

Winniferous ate the rubber off her metal food bowl last night and then threw it all up. Cleaning that up shows true love. Just not the sort I was hoping for this Valentines weekend.

1 said...

that is so gross. hopefully she learns from it and stops eating rubber. over/under on whether she's that smart?