Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thursday

Great day here. 60-some degrees. I even opened some windows at my house.

It looks like the Twitter bug has caught on with the fam. My guess is that there will be a change in the website at some point in the future. There is no profit element in the service at this time, and I think that if they turn to just selling user data to outsiders that the platform will run its course in short order. Interesting history of Twitter on Wikipedia.

I'm thinking that there's a lot of stress out there in all of our lives these days. Truly. The job. The markets. Driving. Being on time. Test scores. Bureaucracy. Cloudy skies.

In response, I offer a virtual world Top Ten list of a current day Glad Game:

1. J. Lohr in my glass.
2. My RCL doing her thing here Tuesday,
3. Biaggi's on Friday night.
4. Being able to pull a sweater over my head, almost pain-free.
5. Golfers on Bettendorf's Palmer Hills course today.
6. Day-dreaming about scheduled trips to Phoenix and Italy. Maybe to Omaha and StL.
7. Enjoying the daily coffee clutch at SB's.
8. 3rd Place in the writing contest!
9. A semi-new car in my future.
10. My good friends Roy, Pete and Bill.

Not much else from here. Hope everyone has a great day.

BCOT

No comments: