Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday II

A couple of short follow-ups.

First, the last of my Italian travel books came in today's mail. That's full delivery in eight days. From five separate suppliers. Not a bad performance. And the books will be very useful. Two of them were $20+ at Borders. In that light, I got five books for the price of two.

Second, I did get a call from my doc's office this afternoon to advise me that the echo cardiogram test showed no new irregularities. Good news. And good form by the doc to make the call rather than wait until next week's appointment.

Now, for the important stuff...

Most of the games have held to form. This Direct TV deal is the real deal. It even has an option to run a split screen and show all games in play at any given time (except the one on the local CBS station). And that option is color coded to the standard satellite clicker that has these four buttons (red, yellow, green and blue) whose function I had not previously explored. Suite!

Don't call with business questions tomorrow. I'll be tied up all day beginning around eleven AM local.

Today's picture from 3 and 4 was too dark to put on the blog. I tried to lighten it up on Microsoft-Whatever with no luck. They were drinking J. Lohr at a spot in Beantown.

Have a great Friday.

BCOT

No comments: