Monday, March 09, 2009

Monday

Spin was hard enough that I called my regular doc and got a refill on my Vicodin habit. But I have to go see him later this week to prove the validity of my need.

Props to the Tommies in D III b-ball. And to 1 for the notice. The winner of Wheaton-Wash U gets the winner of the Tommies' game. With that winner going to the Final Four. Augie lost to both Wheaton and Wash U in the regular season. This was/is a mean bracket.

I think I pick up my new car tomorrow.

I made the reservation at the Millenium Hotel in downtown StL for 2 and myself for the 26-27th of June. AARP discount rate.

My RCL actually made a mistake last week. She left a paper towel in the last round of cleaning rags that she left in the washer when she left. (How many left's should you use in a sentence?) Anyway, when I went to move the rags to the dryer, the paper towel had discintegrated into many, many little pieces in the washer and around the spin-dried rags. A big mess. Is there a discount in my future?

One more Vicodin for bed. Have a great day.

BCOT

No comments: