Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday

So I'm doing a little early morning recognition to the Hawkeyes for surviving in the 4th quarter for a change and winning the game last night.  I, of course, was in bed when the game was being decided.

And I'm giving 4 the nod as Daughter of the Day for staying up and watching the whole thing, although what is considered "late" is a little different for her as compared to me.

Looks like some snow will be melting here over the next couple of days.  Not a bad thing.  They're still carrying stories on the news about stranded travelers at airports.  Bummer.  3 was lucky to get home yesterday on her scheduled flight.

More here later.  I have my annual physical this afternoon.  I've theorized that all the testing, probing and x-raying is all a little overkill:  all the doc needs to do is look at my time for the Turkey Trot.  If it remains under an hour, I'm healthy.

Enjoy the day.

BCOT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always a good day in 4's life when the Hawkeyes win!
Love, The Soon to be 4.1 (hopefully)

Kristen Charles said...

In you're dreams, Pearlman