Thursday, December 02, 2010

Thursday

I really have nothing to add here today.  I was supposed to attend a continuing education program down in Springfield, but that meeting was cancelled due to lack of interest.  Not mine.  Anyway, it basically made a free day for me, and I was not unproductive.  Bonus!  Then I did a run with The Winniferous tonight to get her out and about.  Double bonus.  And 2 and @bcbison came over for some J Lohr. Suite!

What's the proper lifetime for a living room couch?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?  I'm past 14 years on mine, and I'm considering an upgrade.  I love my couch.  But it may be showing a little age.  The real question is whether I can get this one down the basement steps for a man-cave upgrade.  Hmmm.

TGIF tomorrow.  Spin at some point.  Wine after 5.  Why wouldn't we?

BCOT

No comments: