Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday II

I needed to get up a couple of pics from the weekend.  Here's one I snapped just before 2 and I headed home. 

Photo-ops at FFF have pretty well deteriorated to watching 1.01 and deciding, "Hey, that's cute! Get the camera!"  We needed these last few Do we have to? shots after lunch to have some records that Christmas included others beside 1.01!

That said, here's one of 1 and 1.01.  After all, it is her first Christmas!  Not sure if she's going to cover my Under bet for walking by 12/31, but it will be close.  She definitely has it figured out who runs the house.

4 pointed out that her Friday birthday was her "golden birthday".  She celebrated her 24th on the 24 day of the month.  Can't say that I ever had heard of that one before.  I always thought/assumed that a golden birthday/anniversary was for 50 of something.  Are you sure that this isn't just another Hallmark Cards creation?  Hmmmm.

So a busy week ahead of me.  Mostly those select clients who always make 12/31 an exciting time of year.  Buy something to write off?.  Sell losers?  What's the break-even point?  With my pal Bill taking off on a two-week New Zealand trip on Tuesday, we'll need a check-list for me to follow in his absence.  New Zealand!!!

Good luck to the remaining travelers.  Looks like it could get exciting going East.  Especially to 3 and Herky...

BCOT

No comments: