Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday

2 got off to Norman this AM. No problems.

I really like the alarm feature of my cell phone. On the rare occasion like this morning when I need an alarm, it's just easier to put it in the phone than to work my bed-side clock/radio.

Clemens couldn't record a strikeout last night in a shutout loss to the Orioles. Is he done? Glavin got #297 and Maddux #340 yesterday. How good are they?

Good luck to 4 as she wraps up her stay in Seville. Toughen up that internal constitution, Girl, to handle that trip to Paris!

I'm leaving a little early today to do another 20 miler. Coming home from a ride at 5:30 is a lot better than heading out at 4:45. People are just a little nuttier, and less patient, trying to get to their destination before 5PM.

Have a great evening.

Be careful out there.

No comments: