Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday

Beautiful day here today. Storms last night took out the dish for a while. All my digitals clocks had to be set a couple of times.

The Tour of the Mississippi River Valley (TOMROV) is this weekend. The schedule is to ride from Bettendorf to Dubuque on Saturday (about 110 miles), and then back via a slightly different route on Sunday (about 95 miles). I'll be riding to Galena tomorrow and having 2 pick me up for the ride back home. I've figured out that I don't need the dorm room mattress, or the Sunday ride to make it a successful trip.

1 is down to six weeks. I think that this is her last day of school for the year.

3 is back in C-town.

I may not make an entry tomorrow. If we get back in good time, maybe. Otherwise, I'll file a report Sunday.

Have a great weekend.

Be careful out there.

No comments: