Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday

Back at work after the better part of three days on the golf course. Roy and I didn't totally embarrass ourselves, but we had a few holes that were real stinkers. In the end, it was a good time and I hope I can do it with him again next year.

Hot here. 97 yesterday. They say it will be in the 90's for the next few days.

Five weeks to 1's Big Day.

My substitute Russian cleaning lady has taken a vacation, so I have a substitute-substitute coming in on Monday. I'm going American.

Fridays at the office in the Summer tend to be pretty low-key. My goal today is to get through the stuff I have ignored over the last three days, and have a clear slate for next week.

I'll try to add more later.

Be careful out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things are good on the Sevilla end. I haven´t felt much like blogging though, focusing more on finding the positives first :) Granada this weekend. Always thinking of you all. Love you, miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Char, want a positive? 2 1/2 weeks we'll be living it up in ol' Parieeeee!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

let's play the glad game...5 reasons to be glad today...
1. i bought your super cool bridesmaid present yesterday
2. you are not here painting my house
3. you did not just get paint all over the cement in front of your front door and have to high tail it to home depot to find a remover before your fiance came home and became your ex-fiance
4. you are in freakin europe and not minnesota
5. your dog was not sick for three days AND nights because her uncle decided it would be okay to give her beef jerky
love you!