Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday

Roy and I had a so-so day on the course. He played real well on the first nine, and we both played poorly on the third nine. I shouldn't play more than 15 holes a day. Two more nines today.

But a good time regardless of the golf.

I worry about 4. She had an incident last night the details of which she can relate to us when she gets back to a computer. She's ok, but a little unsettled. Another of Life's lessons. Those endorphins have her going through one of those down cycles.

Hang in there, Kiddo. We all have your six. (That's guy talk for being your wingman...:)

Junior did go the Hendrick. It should be interesting.

This will be a full day for me today. Awards dinner this evening after golf. I won't be getting any prizes.

Be careful out there.

No comments: