Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday

Just a quick report today.

The DeWitt ride with Pete this AM was tough. Glad he was there to pull me in. It was close to 90 by the time we got back. With a little head wind.

News from LV and AM. Congrats to niece/cousin Sue W. for completing Grandmother's Marathon yesterday. LV hit 108 yesterday. Hope the A/C is working. And it looks like John will not be able to make the wedding.

I don't think that I mentioned that Basso got a two year suspension this week for his doping problems. With credit to time already served, he'll be able to race in 2009. His defense was a Clintonesque, "I smoked it, but I didn't inhale." The commissars didn't buy it. Given his flat-out lying to everybody and the climate today, he may not find a place on a top-line team. He gets what he deserves.

FFF with 2 and 3 this evening.

Stay cool.

Be careful out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet card and pic this week, Dad. Best one probably ever.