Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday

Weather here today. Tornado's touched down in Muscatine. A little excitement.

No big plans for the weekend. I'll be putting some miles on the bike.

For those interested in a few pics from the bike races last weekend, click on the View Photos button in the QC Criterium box on the home page of www.CriteriumFinancial.com

I have a tomato-eating rabbit in my yard.

Seven weeks from tonight is 1's big day.

Off for the evening. Have a good one.

Be careful out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Following up on yesterday's post for those that have been dying to know, A-rod was guilty of "verbal interference". IF (we cant get them all) the men in blue had heard him they would've ruled him out. Fortunately for the batter who hit the routine pop-up, he would've been awarded 1st base and credited with a single. All other runners must return to their original base at the time of the pitch.

I thought I would choose something extremely interesting for my inagural post.

Matt