Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tuesday

Too late to write tonight.

Congrats to Mom on the Clan NCAA tournament pool. The Oracle did finish strong.

If you get the chance to watch "The UCLA Years" (or something to that effect) on HBO, do so. It is an analysis pf the U-clans' NCAA championships. The focus is on Coach Wooden. I sat next to him on a stage at a South Bend high school awards ceremony a few lifetimes ago when he gave his oration on The Pyramid of Success. If you are a fan of basketball history, the program is must-see TV.

As a little insight into this author's psyche, Mr. Wooden is in that very small, highly select group of people whom I would walk across the street to see.

Have a great evening.

Be careful out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch that the group of people dad would walk across to see is very small. I don't think I've ever named someone whom he's said he would make the effort to meet.