Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday

Another day at the office.

Congrats to 2! She had a chip time of 2:11 this AM in her half in StL. She's the Daughter of the Day. She needs to provide details.

Tomorrow will be a huge day. Tons of things to get done. I will need my "A" game to have the kind of day that I need to have. I hope my mind can keep the mass amounts of information about various clients properly compartmentalized.

I wonder at times about that last straw of data that makes the brain overloaded. If the theory of the geometric growth in information applies to the human race in general, how does one individual who functions in a position of a constantly changing/growing data base keep the circuits from frying? No wonder we are The Prozac Nation.

Have a good evening.

Be careful out there.

No comments: