Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday AM

Sorry, but I took off last night and was on the road before I remembered that I hadn't left an entry. Fridays tend to be slow blog days anyway.

4 is over in Ames for a sampling of Veisha. ISU has had some problems controlling the masses in some recent years. The formula of cabin-fevered students, alcohol, and a taste of Spring have lead to some unpleasant results. I'll be curious to hear of 4's experience there.

We had a Spring event at ND called An Tostal which fortunately never lead to visits from the local SWAT teams, but there were some pretty outrageous activities on those weekends.

I see in the local paper this AM that the lone remaining really good player for Iowa is transferring to a yet-to-be determined school closer to home. No surprise there. The Hawks will be lucky to win 15 games next year.

John Edwards did admit that his $400 haircut paid for from campaign funds was a little pricey.

Lots of domestic things on my schedule today. Bike. Yard. Garage. Is that a triathlon?

I'll be checking in later.

Be careful out there.

No comments: