Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday

Out of gas again.

1 plus Matt and 3 headed in this evening for the weekend. 4 tomorrow. FFF for the weekend.

The weather has turned chilly on us. There were snow flurries yesterday. The plants will need to stay inside for another week or two.

My neighbor mowed his yard this week! He always has a step on me. My mower may not even start.

2 and 4 will be comparing notes this weekend for their trip to Europe. They need to figure out plane fares and departure points. 4 needs to start planning for her extended visit there as she will have little time to do at the end of the school year.

4 advises me that she is off Business as her second major and into Poly Sci. I have the scent of grad school in the air.

All for now.

Be careful out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't know how anyone ever got a job without a Business degree.

Anonymous said...

Dad needs to be a little less doubtful of his daughters. :) Fully employed (with benefits) in the area of my degree. Art History rocks!

Granted. I am going to spend my entire day folding paper....