Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday

A few lines to check in this AM.

Nice weekend here. Sunny and warm. I had intended to add an entry Sunday morning, but as I was getting started, I got a call for a SB's second cup. And I never made it back to the office.

BBQ with 2 and 3 last night. Good stuff. 3 is in town to have a hip looked at by the athletic chiro up the street. (He's works with athletes!) She's down to her last two weeks of college.

15+ mile bike rides both weekend days. I'm a wimp. The wind made both rides a little less than enjoyable. More of the same this week.

This feels a little like the unofficial "first day of Summer" today. I'm two weeks past April 15th. It's warm and sunny. (No jacket today.) I can reasonably expect to ride most evenings this week. I'm motivated to get some over-due projects out the office door.

So I'll check in later. Have a great day.

Be careful out there.

No comments: