Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Wednesday

So I did get my vanity plate for the Taurus today.  I may be the only one who appreciates the indirect humor.  It is a well-deserved moniker for the Taurus.  Hope the car runs for years.

I've had trouble posting pictures to the blog from my desktop.  I'm wondering if the IT folks have been upgrading our anti-virus software and that has become a door-keeper for even the blog.  Don't know.

Busy times continue.  But I did sneak out after 6 bells tonight and got an hour ride in on the bike path before dark.  I needed it.

2 heads West tomorrow and I assume control of The Winniferous until Sunday night.  Hmmmm.  Hope the weather cooperates so that she and I can get a lot of outdoor time in together.

Feels again like tomorrow ought to be Friday.

BCOT

1 comment:

1 said...

LOL love the plate!!!!