Thursday, April 07, 2011

Thursday

Just a couple of lines tonight.  I have The Winniferous with me.  2 is on the Left Coast at Aunt Margaret's for the weekend.  An interview for the new Iowa MBA in San Mateo in the AM, and then some modified fff for the rest of her time there.  Knock 'em dead, Kiddo! You are Daughter of the Day!

Construction (destruction?) has begun on my street.  They started at the other end of the block, so the effect on me at this point is nominal.  I just have to always enter and exit my street from the far end.  It will be that way for the first two of four segments of the project.  The last two segments will be in front of my house and I'm guessing that I'll spend 4-6 weeks with no access to my driveway.  There are two seasons in Iowa: Winter and Construction.


I have booked 4 and I into a hotel in Vitorio-Gastiez, Spain for the four nights after our initial stay in Bilbao for a couple of days.  Really don't have a plan at this point, but 4 had done some initial research on the town, and the area has lots of possibilities. Additional staging towns for the Pyrenees will likely be decided by the end of the month.  August just isn't that far away.

Need another big day of production tomorrow.  At least it really will be Friday.

BCOT

No comments: