Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Tuesday

Here's a little change of pace.  I'm headed into C-town tonight for a couple of days of a securities-industry conference.  At the Fairmont.  I, of course, am staying at The Red Roof Inn.

And I have added some pink in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  If the NFL can wear pink shoes and pink chin-straps, 4000 Days can go a little pink as well.

3 is on the road this week with the new job.  Richmond, Virginia.  Sounds like they are embedding her into the work pretty quickly.

Baseball's post-season starts tomorrow.  It will end in November.  I'd say more, but I'm sure that I've made those comments previously.  MLB doesn't have to say much more to indicate they're disdain for the fans.  Money Ball is not just a book.  It's a way of life.

More later.

BCOT

1 comment:

1 said...

Reply to 2: it wasn't the same without you! You had quite the streak going!