Friday, October 08, 2010

Friday

Beautiful day today in the QCA.  The change in the 4000 Days home page picture is to a shot taken today at lunch on a bench along Old Muddy in Bettendorf.  And here's a reverse view, looking at me!  I've got skills when it comes to the correct usage of a park bench.


Looks like I may want to consider a mid-May visit to Tahoe next year.  The Tour of California announced the 2011 route this week and it starts with two stages in the Tahoe area.  You should be able to double click on the image to get it big enough to read.  My guess is that they'll draw thousands of folks for the weekend.  Including casual fans like me.

Looking forward to a weekend at home with domestic chores.  That deck still awaits.  No Hawks or Huskers.  Clones and Irish need to keep up the good work.

Enjoy TGIF.  I know I will.

BCOT

1 comment:

camperkev said...

Per the tour reference there is an article in this month's Outside Magazine profiling the FDA agent that is chasing down the doping ring in cycling. He also orchestrated the BALCO take down apparently. It's an interesting article...I had no idea the case was being pursued by the FDA. I just assumed it was FBI.