Monday, October 04, 2010

Monday

So the trip to the Twin Cities wasn't so good for blogging.  There's something about active fff (note lower case) working against me.

Here's a couple pics from the finish line yesterday.  For good reason, 1 is Daughter of the Day.  Her under-4-hour time (3:54:59) for the race was a great accomplishment for a new mom.  Congrats!
Frost was on the pumkin all weekend.  Mid-30's at start time on Sunday morning.  Great running weather.  A little chilly for the old guy chasing on his bike.  An extremely well-run event. 

I hope to jump on here later today for a few more observations from the weekend.

Have a better-than-average Monday!

BCOT

UPDATE:

So I have continued to struggle with keeping the synapses connected today.  Yesterday, my effort to get to specifyied viewing points to see 1 along the route was a very shaky exercise.  I never got a strong hold on my internal gyroscope and triangulating my viewer's route was fruitless at times.  I even had to ask for directions.  Twice!  I swear, I had to look at my map to get across the parking lot.  You should be able to read this map if you double click on it.
I'm going to come back here and discuss this further after my run with The Winniferous.  Suffice it to say, 1's comment after the race that, "You weren't quite on your game, were you?" was a correct statement.  Then. And still.

BCOT



1 comment:

2 said...

I should have been there to help navigate. Sorry :( Next year.