Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday

Here's a little Monday greeting for/from Margaret.

The game plan is to head over to 2's shortly to pick up The Winniferous for our Monday night run.  She likes Monday Night Football as well.  I did the early spin class to make up for sitting on my butt all day yesterday.  We'll see how the bod does with two-a-days.

Off the wall topic:  Who takes positions in debates and who is always hedging?  I noticed this phenomena last week when I went from listening to some financial strategists on CNBC to some former players/coaches commenting on ESPN.  When the interviewer at each place asked the guest whether "this" or "that" mattered most in the particular situation under discussion, the responses were uniformly mealy-mousey "some of each".  Give me a break.  You aren't runnning for office!

More here after my run.

BCOT

No comments: