Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday

Just a few lines from SF. I'm right now in the audience of a roll-playing exercise with the other class participants, and the learning curve has taken a turn South.

I've been driving in to the city each morning from Aunt Marg and Uncle Howard's home in San Mateo. That suburb is South of the city on the ocean side, just past Candlestick Stadium. It takes around 20-25 minutes at 0615. I park in a lot for $15/day. What a deal. Another hour or two today and wrap up tomorrow afternooon.

I've been stopping each morning at a SB's down the block from the building where the class is held, and, unknown to me, the SB's building is the same one where UH has his office! Queue the music: "It's a Small World."

AM, UH and I have been sampling wine each night. Cousin Tim was over last night as well. Salmon on the grill. Suite. Kabobs tonight.

Enjoyed 1's comment about her new job. Godspeed on your trip to Beantown. Kiddo.

Maybe more later.

BCOT

1 comment:

1 said...

there is nothing worse than making adults watch a role play. are we not smart enough to figure something out if we're told? in most of my classes they want us to model a lesson or have teachers be the 'students' to see what the lesson feels like from the other side. it makes me want to barf. when i came up with my professional development plan i did not include and role playing exercises!