Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday

This was an easy day. I drove up North of SF this AM to visit a possible vendor for my securities business. The route took me over the Golden Gate bridge, which I wanted to get a picture of on my digital camera, but I was a little late getting to my meeting and couldn't stop on the way there, and I missed the turn-off for the vista on my way back. I got this one off the Internet. It's powerful scenery.

This afternoon, Aunt Marg and I visited a winery in the Santa Cruz mountains, south of San Mateo. Thomas Fogarty Wineries. The wine was so-so, but the ambiance was good. The winery is located near the top of a mountain, and the different roads that we took up and then down were both curvy enough to upset my stomach. And steep enough that cycling up was not all that appealing.

Good luck to 2 in the Bix 7 road race in Davenport tomorrow. She was Twittering from the streetfest beer tent earlier this evening. Hope she was observing moderation.

Travel day for me tomorrow. I'm anxious to get back to my own bed. I think that I am repeating my two-stop-over schedule, so I may be able to add an entry from an airport.

BCOT

No comments: