Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday


These are some samples of Tahoe scenery off the back deck at Uncle Phil's. The lake is in the middle of the pic, just behind the pointy tree. Also note the red sunset sky reflection in the window behind UP. Cool.

The "no-plan" plan for today is in full splendor.

Another evening up here tonight, and then it's back to the Bay Area tomorrow. RevKev, we'll meet here another time.

I almost texted 4 when I got into Incline last night and had stopped at Raley's for some wine. The lines at each check-out were 6-8 deep, and the people were buying everything under the sun. A grocery store at Tahoe is a real indicator of the vacation lifestyle.

Finally, I have had to "lock" my new smart phone. Way too many butt calls. I think "last number redial" is the first function initiated when you even casually touch the phone. Until I get that feature disconnected, I'm leaving the unit on the mode, "lock when not in use." Isn't that a bit ironic for a smart phone? (It certainly cuts down on phone use in the car! You have to code in the unlock password to even answer a call.)

Maybe more later. Gotta get back to doin' nutin'

BCOT

No comments: