Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tuesday

Just a brief update on my golfing career.

We went to the John Deere Classic Pro-Am pairings party last night and I came away with a tee time tomorrow afternoon with former British Open champion Tom Lehman. Consistent with my good fortune to even be in the tournament, I received an early selection spot in the determination of the pro for our group, and Lehman was still available. So he gets to watch my swing all afternoon. Cool!
.
I'm thinking that it's getting late enough in the process that I may practice a little bit later today. Kind of like studying for a test. You don't want to start too early for fear of forgetting the material that you first review. My muscle memory endorphins follow the same theory.
.
BTW...This golf thing has really thrown a wrench into my planning to be in LA today for the Michael Jackson celebration. I received notice yesterday that I had won a spot for the Staples Arena service, and I just can't fit it in. Alas, poor Yorick. I knew him so well.
.
More later.
.
BCOT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Martha said:

The all baseball movie starting lineup:http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/jul/07/introducing-all-baseball-movie-starting-lineup/

I understand that there will be a butter M J at the state fair