Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday II

For the record. Aunt Marg, Uncle Howard and I have tasked Uncle Phil with the responsibility for managing/coordinating some of the early components of the possible family reunion next Summer at Lake Tahoe. We felt that his experience as Commissioner of the March Madness contest fully qualified him for the position. I have suggested the July 15 - August 15 time frame. Details to come from UP.

I'm thinking that the LtPC wing of the family will be well-represented. Let's get the whole tree there!

RAGBRAI in Iowa this week. Lance even commented on it on a Twitter entry from France. My pal Pete and his entourage (my bikes included) are in Chariton tonight.

Got to study for my "final" tomorrow. Trust me 1, it's worse than role-playing.

BCOT

1 comment:

camperkev said...

Love the reunion idea. I would like to put in a reques that, if at all possible to accomodate, that it take place sometime between July 9 - July 22. Erica goes back to work on July 23.