Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sunday

Great day for February 1st. Too bad that Arizona scored with too much time left on the clock for Pittsburgh to score the winner. I thought the half time show was better than any of the commercials.

Great spin this AM. Perfect trip over to IC to lunch with 4.

The Augie game last night was a bummer. Wheaton wins by 10. Augie just couldn't put it in the hole, and made some crucial turnovers at the end of the game. They sorely missed their only inside guy with any muscle. The big man bull for Wheaton had 18 points and 17 rebounds. Ouch.

4 was impressed today with my new, very "trendy" jeans from the Gap. So was 1 when she saw them in Houston. As I stated on both occasions, my choice was driven by price and availability of the styles in my size offered at the on-line discount price. And I really wasn't all that sure of the color or texture of what I was buying. Is there some auto, old-guy-buyer-protection-plan meant to assist guys in my position from embarrassing themselves? It worked for me.

By the by...what do all the sports writers/radio hosts/football analysts do now that the Super Bowl is over? Does anyone care? Are they covered under the Hollywood exception of the Big O's stimulus plan?

Busy week ahead.

BCOT

No comments: