Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday

Happy Easter to all.

2 reminds me that I need to be careful of copyrights and other legal restrictions when I pull my images from the Internet for my blog. I'll try to minimize my legal exposure in the future. Anyone claim these eggs?

FFF at my place last night. Steaks on the grill. In the
snow. A good time had by all. Albeit a little calmer than the wine-fest from the night before.

Sunday from SB's. It looks like a pretty nice day, but cool. The dusting of snow has melted. We're supposed to see 50 degrees a couple of days this week. We deserve it. I am so tired of Winter.

Brunch at the Figge later. Then taking 2 back to C-town. 4 heads back to IC.

Boring NYT this AM. No scandals to release.

More later.

BCOT

Later...

Uneventful trip in and back to deliver 2. (Open-road tolling is a wonderful progression.) Although we did miss our turn off the toll road and had to back track to the train station. And there was the matter of an extra Blackberry in my back seat on the way home. Never a dull moment.

The NYT magazine was delivered to 2 at the brunch. I too had noticed the art articles.

I'm thinking that the NCAA tournament has become a real crap-shoot after the first round. Most of the games are close, and being higher seeded only matters for the 1-16 match-up. I'm guessing that Carole and Evelyn already know that.

Did I mention that we had snow on the ground this AM? Really puts one in the Easter spirit.

BTW...The team that beat Augie in the second round of their tournament a couple weeks back, in OT, (Washington of St. Louis) won the D III crown this weekend in Salem, Virginia. Easily. By 22 in the title game over last year's champ. Oh, what might have been...

Is there any status in being one of the "known" regulars at SB's? In their recent national promotional efforts to establish their commitment to "get it right" every time, stores have put up some signs stating that policy. At the 53rd Street store where I stop most mornings, the baristas have put a few cards with particular special order instructions on one such sign. One is mine, the so-called "Cup of Fire". (One of the assistant managers at the Duck Creek and downtown stores calls me a Starbuck's slut, since I frequent all their shops.)

OK. Enough. Hope everyone has a great week.

BCOT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martha said:

Be sure and give Susan the New York Times Magazine....there are several articles about art museums

Anonymous said...

Phil said

I do not have anything profound but wanted to know how in the event that ever happened. I had to get my technical support from Martha who said that request did not come her way very often