Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday

That's Texas going down in flames. I thought it would have been a closer game. Memphis looked great. KU will have their hands full. This would be a fun week to be in San Antonio.

The mother-board on my desk-top was fried. I've got a temporary machine up-and-running for the next couple of weeks. The hassles just keep on coming. At least I'm not limited to the laptop.

I've still got the sore throat and body aches. Hit the wall around six tonight. Really needed an extra hour or two. Then again, tomorrow is another day.

In re-reading 1's comments from yesterday, I couldn't help but smile. "The Glad Game" made an impression on all of us. I did take the advice to go to bed early.

One other thought for the day: it was Opening Day today at Wrigley. Cubs lose! Cubs lose! Cubs lose! Although the game was delayed by rain, they were able to get the whole game in, including a 10th inning. I really think any game scheduled before April 15th should be played in the South. While the temperature was ok today, they're talking 40's for the rest of the week. Yet another reason to watch the game at the Cubbie Bear!

And for the record, I've reserved the condo at Tahoe for August 1st through the 9th. Friday through the following Saturday. It's a place in the complex where Uncle Phil first lived, right in the middle of Incline. Details to follow.

Hope everyone has a good week.

BCOT

No comments: