Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I know that you can't read these, but it's the point that counts. The clan submissions need to be done by Thursday morning.

I missed the mark on my prediction for Craig Wilson's column. He went for the Easter candy analysis instead. That would have been my second choice.

Happy Tax Birthday to Mother. The 'ol Ten-Oh.

2 and 4 have had a bug. Neither have felt good all week. I've had the body aches, but nothing much worse. Was it the flu shot?

I did something this evening that I think I can honestly say that I have never done before: I had my evening meal at Panera Bread. A client wanted to meet and he suggested the Illinois-side store as it was on his way to a later engagement. I've had breakfast and lunch there numerous times, but never din-din. Their oatmeal-raisin cookie is worth a repeat visit.

There was a neat story in the papers today about the NY Yankees visiting Virginia Tech yesterday and playing a game against the Hokies' baseball team. The picture of A-Rod sitting in their dugout among the college players was cool.

Hope everyone has good luck on their picks.

BCOT

No comments: